For men and women in Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Pembroke Pines, and surrounding areas in Florida, who are seeking treatment for hormonal imbalances. We offer effective treatments, including bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
What is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is used for both women and men, using a functional medicine approach to reduce stress, feel more energetic and keep hormones under control!
Bio-identical compounds are the exact substance your body normally produces. Our hormone therapy specialists can measure hormone levels to determine what you are lacking and replace them with the identical (bio-identical) hormones, which is the exact substance your body naturally produces.
Benefits of BHRT
Doctors Best Wellness Center offers comprehensive wellness and hormone replacement program that includes:
- Comprehensive consultation, evaluation, and physical examination by a physician: A one hour conference reviewing your medical history and lab results relative to the hormone, vitamin, and mineral physiology.
- A detailed plan of hormone replacement therapy, supplement, diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes needed to optimize your health. You will feel better than you have in years.
- Twelve-month physician-directed hormone replacement follow-up with face-to-face or phone discussions for therapy adjustments as needed.
- BCA, body composition analysis, every two weeks as needed for weight loss and management.
- Laboratory studies, including CBC with differential, CMP metabolic profile, cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, TSH, T3 free, T4 free, TPO, Hb A1C, CRP hs, Testosterone free, Testosterone total, SHBG, Estradiol, Vitamin D, IGF-I level, B12, folate, DHEA. – women- Progesterone, FSH. – men- PSA total, LH, prolactin.
- Hormone levels monitored after two to three months of therapy.
- Once levels are stable, follow-up exam and testing is needed yearly.
We may also recommend saliva testing that includes:
- 4 point Cortisol
- 4 point Cortisol, with 11 additional hormones
- Melatonin, Androsteindione, DHT, DHEA-S, E1, E2, E3, Testosterone, Progesterone, DHT, 17OH-Prog., Cortisol x 4
- Any individual hormone tested
How is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Administered?
Our bio-identical hormones are administered in a variety of ways. Our medical team will determine the best method that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- Testosterone, Estrogen, Progesterone, HGH, Adrenal, Thyroid, DHEA Hormone Replacement Therapy – Oral, sublingual, transdermal, transvaginal, injectable, or Sub Q pellets administration.
- Delivered to your home or picked up in the office.
How Much Does BHRT Cost in Fort Lauderdale?
For BHRT, our patient coordinator will review your coverage and help you determine your out-of-pocket costs. For your convenience, Doctors Best Wellness Center accepts several forms of payment, including cash, personal checks, and credit cards.
Is Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Right for Me?
Hormone imbalances create a range of symptoms. Many symptoms can be associated with a specific medical condition while others gradually appear. In fact, many men and women do not realize that they are living with symptoms of hormone imbalances. The best way to find out if BHRT is right for you is to have a complete workup and physical examination at Doctors Best Wellness Center. Our medical team is able to recognize the most subtle signs of hormone imbalances and recommend the most appropriate BHRT treatment.
If you experience the effects of hormone imbalances, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy offered at Doctors Best Wellness Center may be the answer. We offer BHRT for men and women in Fort Lauderdale, Weston, Pembroke Pines, as well as the surrounding areas in Florida. Contact us today!