B-12 with MIC Lipotropic Injections
B12 with MIC injections are used to increase fat burning and energy levels to help facilitate weight loss and support overall health. These injections help in the improvement of mood and energy, fat metabolism, lowering cholesterol.
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that supports normal function of your nerve and blood cells and is needed for DNA synthesis. B12 is essential in the conversion of carbohydrates to glucose which leads to energy production in the body.
What is MIC?
- Methionine is an essential amino acid which means that our body needs it but cannot produce it. This amino acid helps the liver process fats and functions to protect our neurological system. Methionine also plays a critical role in making new proteins
- Inositol aids in fat metabolism, reducing cholesterol, and converting food into energy. It also helps the neurons communicate and participates in the action of serotonin to help with mood and appetite.
- Choline is required for the transport and metabolism of fats in the body. It also serves as a precursor for acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in memory, muscle movement, and other basic functions.
- Treatment of pernicious anemia
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved mood and cognition
- Better sleep patterns
- Aids in fat metabolism and weight loss
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Increased muscle mass